2020 Blessings

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Missjenny5102

2020 Blessings

Unread postby Missjenny5102 » January 6th, 2020, 2:09 pm

Hello Everyone;
My name is Janaeya Armour I am 26 years old and I recently registered at QC Career School to become a Wedding & Event planner. I am SUPER excited :mrgreen: about all of the blessings that are about to come to me because I decided to stop wasting time and grab ahold to my life for the better. I signed up the last day of the year (Dec.31st, 2019) and luckily received a free course as well in event décor. So yes I'm still very new and I would love to interact with anyone who has courses in either Wedding & Event planner or Event Décor. Happy New Year to everyone and lets get our moneys worth.
amandaarsenault29

Re: 2020 Blessings

Unread postby amandaarsenault29 » February 3rd, 2020, 10:03 am

Hello, thats awesome. I signed up in sept and got a free course too. i picked the business one. I want to start my own business instead of working for someone. I'm 28 and i have a 10 month old. :mrgreen:
Missjenny5102

Re: 2020 Blessings

Unread postby Missjenny5102 » February 7th, 2020, 11:21 am

Hi amandaarsenault29;
Thanks for responding! I have kids as well, their one of the reasons for me deciding to go back to school. Although I have no problem working for anybody, who really wants to do that for the rest of their lives? Not I :lol: I hope you kick butt in your class and good luck.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”