New Student

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Momfirst89

New Student

Unread postby Momfirst89 » February 4th, 2020, 5:53 pm

Just wanted to say I'm a new student out of Rockford Il where is everyone from and what do you all plan to do after completing course.
Missjenny5102

Re: New Student

Unread postby Missjenny5102 » February 7th, 2020, 11:47 am

Hi My name is Janaeya Armour and I'm from Newark, NJ but now I live in PA. I enrolled into the QC Wedding and Event planning course and my free course for Event décor. Once I'm done with my classes, I plan on starting my very own Business with the knowledge that I've absorbed from this AMAZING school.
annam

Unread postby annam » February 7th, 2020, 8:39 pm

hello!!! my name is ANA , I am from Mexico but I been living in San Diego, CA for about 15 years.... I love California, looking forward for new oportunities, LOVE MAKEUP, COLORS, and I am hoping lo learn a lot to start my own business. love doing my own makeup but I want to take the next step Do makeup on people... hope everyone have a grate day and hopfully talk to anyone soon!!!!!! :D
Momfirst89

Unread postby Momfirst89 » February 11th, 2020, 5:07 pm

Hi Janaeya nice to meet you. I plan on doing the same, and I also got the bonus free event course I cant wait!
Momfirst89

Unread postby Momfirst89 » February 11th, 2020, 5:08 pm

Hi Ana Welcome :)
dawn3030

Unread postby dawn3030 » April 23rd, 2020, 3:56 am

Hello, I am Dawn. I live in Fort Walton Beach, FL. I have signed up for all the event planning classes except the design one. I am super excited. This is my second go at this. I originally signed up back in 2013 and wasn't able to finish due to life. SO, I am back and determined to complete this time!
DTRA2020

Unread postby DTRA2020 » June 8th, 2020, 4:13 pm

Hello Everyone....my name is Danni and I live in Dallas, TX. Once I complete the course I plan to start my own business.
CSauve

Unread postby CSauve » June 8th, 2020, 5:15 pm

I'm Caroline from the GTA ,currently enrolled in Events and Wedding Planning. Looking to pursue in the event industry with my boyfriend and his father. They are a Toronto entertainment company, they are also famous performers known across Canadian Fairs and big events like the CNE. I would love to apply my knowledge with them, book them out and also plan event/weddings through their company. The company will be passed over to my boyfriend and I and I want to do more than just entertainment :)
mpthomas

Unread postby mpthomas » June 23rd, 2020, 12:05 pm

Hello, my name is Michele, I reside in Atlanta, GA and I am taking the corporate event planning course. Once I complete the course, I wish to continue in meeting and convention planning. :D
sksjrw

Unread postby sksjrw » June 26th, 2020, 1:53 pm

Hi, my name is Erica Jones and I'm from Chicago, IL. Once I finish the Corporate Events program followed by festivals and live events, I plan to open my own dinner theater.
KaylynLC77

Unread postby KaylynLC77 » July 5th, 2020, 8:08 pm

Hi everyone!
Im Kaylyn and I live in St. Pete Fl. I signed up for the Event and Wedding Planning course and the Event Décor course :D Im super excited for everything that Im going to learn in both of these classes. I want to try and get a job with a wedding planning company at first through a hotel or something after my completion. Look forward to chatting with everyone through the course!!! :D
RebaAnne

Unread postby RebaAnne » July 12th, 2020, 4:27 pm

I everyone! My name is Rebecca and I am a Master Makeup Artist student. I reside in Northern Ontario, Canada. Aside from being a Master Make Up Artist Student, I am a Volunteer firefighter, and health care aide. My Instagram can be located as: beauty_inside_and_out1 if you find me on Facebook where I have started an album for my QC studies, my name is Rebecca Morrison! I have a selfie with full face, natural make up look and can't be missed!

Cheers and good luck to all.

I am moving into Unit B of my course and did quite well on my first Unit. I am proud of myself!
Sydkatee101

Unread postby Sydkatee101 » July 15th, 2020, 5:52 pm

Hello!!
I'm new to the platform. My name is Sydney, I currently serve is the US Navy but part of me is looking to change my job choice in the future and thought that wedding and event planning was a fun idea! Depending on how it goes and if I can get some real life experience before any big decision, this may be the switch I need to spice up my life!!
sturley

Unread postby sturley » August 9th, 2020, 8:42 pm

Hello !!! my name is Sydney i am in the event and wedding planning classes, when done I want to open my own business :D

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”