Assignment C6!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
rtlightfoot

Assignment C6!

Unread postby rtlightfoot » February 29th, 2020, 12:02 am

Hey guys, Im a bit stuck on assignment c6. Could anyone give me a little clarification on it? Or does anyone know how to directly contact the tutors, I have Angela Hodel..
aceshelman

Re: Assignment C6!

Unread postby aceshelman » February 29th, 2020, 12:43 pm

I haven't had any luck with contacting the tutors directly, however you can email the school for some guidance. Which course are you referring to?
rtlightfoot

Unread postby rtlightfoot » February 29th, 2020, 1:43 pm

Event & Wedding Planning
aceshelman

Unread postby aceshelman » February 29th, 2020, 4:11 pm

So it's basically asking you to make a back-up plan for any one of the 5 risks in the drop-down bar (I chose equipment failure). Then you list what parts of the event are going to be affected by [equipment failure] if it actually happens day of, and what you can plan prior to the event (and who you need to plan it with; like the venue staff, etc.) to prepare for the risk actually happening. Example: let's say you're planning a wedding at an indoor venue with an outdoor ceremony, and the weather ends up being bad on the day of the event. What is plan B? The assignment wants you to consider these risks and plan for them in advance, so that if you face inclement weather or equipment failure on the day of the event, you already have an idea of how to recover from it instead of panicking and not knowing what to do. Hope this helps!
rtlightfoot

Unread postby rtlightfoot » March 4th, 2020, 12:45 am

Thank you so much! I figured that's what it meant, I just wanted to be sure.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”