Event and Wedding Planning Newbie Milton Keynes

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Purple Management
Event Planner

Event and Wedding Planning Newbie Milton Keynes

Unread postby Purple Management » December 7th, 2012, 6:31 am

Hi All,
Im So Happy My Course has arrived and i am over the moon! I am so excited. Is there anyone based in Milton Keynes or nearby? How are you all finding the course and do you have any advice to give.
MBELS
Event Planner

Re: Event and Wedding Planning Newbie Milton Keynes

Unread postby MBELS » December 15th, 2012, 7:52 pm

Hi there,

I am also new to QC and on here. Welcome!

Not quite in Milton Keynes but in the SE Home Counties.

Just finished and submitted Unit A and moving on to Unit B before I get my grade so I do not lose momentum.

It took me a while to get going on the course, but now Unit A is out of the way I must say I am glad I made the decision.

As basic as each assignments may seem I am finding them all quite insightful. In particular confirming what I already know and more importantly what I didnt know!

Best of luck with your progress.

Mimi
Kirsty-Marie
Event Planner

Unread postby Kirsty-Marie » December 20th, 2012, 3:40 am

Hey

Im based in Kent and also new to the course. I have never worked in events or wedding planning so its all new to me. I get a lot of down time at work so i do all my coursework then. Ive only been doing it a week and already halfway through Unit A (So much book reading) But i am enjoying it. Only part i find difficult is that i feel it is very focused on how you would do it in America. Not so much in the UK so when i read through i do wonder if the procedure would be the same.

Good Luck!!

Kirsty-Marie
SUNAYNAH
Event Planner

Unread postby SUNAYNAH » February 5th, 2013, 7:02 am

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”