UNIT B - EVENT AND WEDDING PLANNING COURSE

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
ReinePrestigeEvents

UNIT B - EVENT AND WEDDING PLANNING COURSE

Unread postby ReinePrestigeEvents » May 17th, 2020, 11:40 am

Hi, for the unit B, for the vendors , does the school expect us to call the venue directly to enquire, or can we just do a google search . I question because of the pandemic. some venues have lower staff. thanks . How do I reach out to the instructor that marked my unit A assigments ???
thanks
Ashjj0518

Re: UNIT B - EVENT AND WEDDING PLANNING COURSE

Unread postby Ashjj0518 » May 19th, 2020, 2:18 pm

You can't reach out to your tutor personally, that is the only downfall to this school..At least that is what i was told! But if you have questions or concerns you can reach out to the school directly and they are supposed to help you. And also the answer to your first question, I didn't call anyone. I did research and answered accordingly. I did call or reach out if their website did not answer my question though.
Nik.Dunn

Unread postby Nik.Dunn » June 13th, 2020, 4:23 pm

I googled search, which led to wedding sites like theknot.com or weddingwire.com, which have a lot of information on the venues/vendors. I also went to their websites and emailed them directly. You'd be surprised that because of the pandemic they will reach out.. Hope this helps!
- Nik<3
rosine

Unread postby rosine » July 2nd, 2020, 5:50 am

Thank you for those who answered I was wondering the same thing.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”