Assignment A2

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Nikki
Event Planner

Assignment A2

Unread post by Nikki »

Hi all, im a newbie and currently working through assignment A2 just a quick question to clear something up as i cant get in touch with the school. Hope someone can help....

In the question it asks to work out how many sq ft needed for seating, banquet and dance. Worked everything out fine however it then asks if a x sq ft room would be big enough for the ceremony, banquet and dance.... My question is, is the 150 guests attending the seating then the 150 guests at the banquet and the 150 guests at the dance classed as all the same guests? Hope that makes sense for someone?

Thanks in advance :)
TLC Muskoka
Event Planner

Re: Assignment A2

Unread post by TLC Muskoka »

Hi, it would be safe to assume that 150 people are all the same guests for the different senario's
HayleyField
Event Planner

Unread post by HayleyField »

Hi,

I answered it assuming they were the same people and got full marks - hope this helps - Good luck! :D
Amanda P.
Event Planner

Unread post by Amanda P. »

Does anyone know what value to put for the dance area sq. ft.? It says 2-4 in the booklet. I'm assuming 2 because it makes the answer half of the value of if it was 4 sq. ft. which is closer to the 3000 sq. ft. question in a). Or should i do it for both values?
Sadauskas1986
Event Planner

Unread post by Sadauskas1986 »

I worked this out with the 4 in the 2-4 as it allows room for both and means that you would have the maximum space. I just finished that assignment so im in the same spot as you. Finding time for all this reading AGH lol 8-)
kayleigh88
Event Planner

Unread post by kayleigh88 »

Hay. i find all your messages very helpful, but i am having trouble with the second part of the assignment. are we basing the 1600 sq ft n 150 people, and is the 1600 sq ft inclusive of the banqet space and dance space. thank you :D