New student

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Shanna88

New student

Unread post by Shanna88 »

Hello I am a new student. How is everyone doing? How is everyone doing in there courses?
Alysha

Re: New student

Unread post by Alysha »

Hi Shanna!

I am also a new student. :D I am currently taking the Wedding Planning course. What is your current program? Welcome to the group!

Best,
Alysha
Shanna88

Unread post by Shanna88 »

Thanks welcome to you as well. I am taking party and event planning and then the event decor
Alysha

Unread post by Alysha »

What are you most excited for?
A105657

Unread post by A105657 »

Hi my name is Yvette. I am also a new student
AllisonBeth

Unread post by AllisonBeth »

Hi there I am taking the pet grooming course I am loving it so far. the only thing i cant figure out is that my tutor sent me remarks on my first unit and said she could help me with certain things but I cannot find anyway to contact her. Anyone else know how this is done. There must be a way to have questions answered
thanks and good luck guys happy studying
Allison
TracieH

Unread post by TracieH »

Hello! I am a new student and this is my first time taking on line courses and I am confused as to how and where to start these assignments. Any suggestions? Also, how do I find out who my instructor is and how to contact him or her?
KarlaChamba

Unread post by KarlaChamba »

Good Luck. I'm not impressed with the set up. My files are too big and will not upload. If I down size the file to meet the required amount, if it is even possible, then my instructor complains on the quality of my work. This is an expensive school and I don't think the money is worth it.
KarlaChamba

Unread post by KarlaChamba »

TracieH wrote: January 12th, 2021, 6:36 pm Hello! I am a new student and this is my first time taking on line courses and I am confused as to how and where to start these assignments. Any suggestions? Also, how do I find out who my instructor is and how to contact him or her?
Scroll down on the home page and you will see all the sections and materials.
JuliaB

Unread post by JuliaB »

Anyone on unit E yet ?
shanevents

Unread post by shanevents »

Hello! I am a new student as well! Im excited to begin, Im doing the Wedding/Event Planning, Luxury Wedding/Event, and Destination Wedding!!