Optional Assignments

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Purple Princess
Event Planner

Optional Assignments

Unread postby Purple Princess » January 6th, 2013, 9:13 am

Hi all,

I am just coming to the end of my first module but as yet I don't feel confident enough to tackle the optional assignment (business plan). Does anyone know if you can come back to it at a later stage for your tutor to look at, or if you don't do it and submit with the rest of the module you are unable to do it later?

Many Thanks
Sadauskas1986
Event Planner

Re: Optional Assignments

Unread postby Sadauskas1986 » February 10th, 2013, 5:23 pm

I am wondering the exact same thing. Thinking of just doing it but filling in the stuff that I can and maybe providing examples for others that are not relevant at the moment like income statements. :?
Krysta Ketcheson

Unread postby Krysta Ketcheson » February 12th, 2013, 11:34 am

Hi Everyone!

In regards to the optional assignments your tutor will not be able to review them unless you send them in with the original unit that they are a part of. You can still do them just to get the practice and the knowledge, but you will not be able to submit them after you have already completed and sent in the units they are included in.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to get in touch with us at the school if you have any other questions!

Krysta Ketcheson,
Student Support Manager
1-800-267-1829 (US and Canada)
0800 066 4734 (UK)
1800 358 931 (Australia)
0800 451 979 (New Zealand)
MelissaLynn

Unread postby MelissaLynn » February 15th, 2014, 9:29 am

Hi

I have emailed them to see if I can hand in all of the optional assignments at the end and they said I can for an additional fee of £10. Maybe email them as well and see if you can do the same :)

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”