Assignment B6 - Help please :)

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
EmJ
Event Planner

Assignment B6 - Help please :)

Unread postby EmJ » January 24th, 2013, 1:04 pm

Hello!

I'm a bit stuck on assignment B6. I don't really know what to write for the extended bio as I have not yet had any experience.
I want to finish my course before starting to plan events. Also it asks that you leave a business number and email address.
Does this mean people can contact me as I'm not yet ready to start working as an event planner until i've learnt everything I need to know. Could somebody give me some advice because i'm completely confused.

Thanks xx
CLM Events Services
Event Planner

Re: Assignment B6 - Help please :)

Unread postby CLM Events Services » January 30th, 2013, 5:21 pm

HEllo Emj.

First off, an extende bio is a more elaborate and narrative verison of your Bio.

For the purposes of the school assignment exercise, you may use, fo rnow a fictionary 1-800- xxxxx , for disable the page, because it is only for your tutor to check / comment on. After the assignments have been graded, you may do what you want (delete it or remain invisible to the public).

Hope this helps.
jodyrupp
Event Planner

Unread postby jodyrupp » January 31st, 2013, 7:33 pm

assignment B6 ? that is just listing strategies that you will use to market your business. I don't see anyting about extending you bio?????
jodyrupp
Event Planner

Unread postby jodyrupp » January 31st, 2013, 7:39 pm

Imsorry you are talkin about event plnning , I am in wedding planning , terribly sorry for my comment

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”