Kiwi just started!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Caitlin
Event Planner

Kiwi just started!

Unread post by Caitlin »

Hi Everyone, I have just signed up and recieved my log in details so thought I would have a look around. I cannot wait for my books to arrive. :D Any advice when starting? The website for me is a little confusing but I guess will make more sense once i recieve my course work.
maryanndrain
Makeup Artist

Re: Kiwi just started!

Unread post by maryanndrain »

Yay! Congrats on starting! I am on unit C myself. The worst part I had was navigating the website too. Advice thus far...make sure you have a number of willing models. There are many things to do in unit B. I didn't know if it was acceptable to use the same people for different parts of the assignments or not, but I took a chance. (I have many MALE friends, and many of my female coworkers expressed interest, but when it came down to it, they could not commit to a time or place.) It took forever to do my second unit. Hopefully, this won't reflect poorly on me. Once I actually get my feedback on it, I can give you more details if you'd like. :)

:lol: I just saw that you are not in the school that I am, so disregard everything I had said! So sorry :oops: