My website

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
JDavies88
Event Planner

My website

Unread postby JDavies88 » February 22nd, 2013, 1:00 pm

Hi everyone,

I have just set up my own wedding planning website. I would really appreciate it if you could have a look and tell me what you think. I'd welcome constructive criticism and ideas on how to improve it but remember its my first go at a website and I will always be trying to add more content and make it better.

The link is

Thank you all so much!
Last edited by JDavies88 on February 25th, 2013, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
celestiewesstie
Event Planner

Re: My website

Unread postby celestiewesstie » February 25th, 2013, 12:45 am

Hey! It looks pretty good, however you could word some things a little bit more professional. Also try to get some more wedding pics because its very obvious that all the pics you have are from the same wedding. Try to get at least one testimonial it will make you look more experienced. Maybe add a little more color too to make it look a little more pretty and fun. But good job so far! Looks good for your first web posting
JDavies88
Event Planner

Unread postby JDavies88 » February 25th, 2013, 8:21 am

adetola
Event Planner

Unread postby adetola » February 26th, 2013, 8:23 am

Good Job! I like the fact that you were honest and considerate with the package. I think its a nice website but you need to make it more professional and add some more screen design and quality.

All the best!

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”