Where to start ??

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Golddiva76
Event Planner

Where to start ??

Unread postby Golddiva76 » February 25th, 2013, 5:18 am

Good morning everyone,

I registered last December 2012 to the IEWP certification, and currently doing the courses. I have a few questions in order to put my company started. Please help me so I can be sure I am on the right path.

So here are my questions:
Do I look for a bursery or a loan in order to hire to people? or should I hire people on a demand basis?
I'm still confused with how much should I charge? I make wedding and corporate events? what is the correct rate to charge? per hour or flat fee? how do I establish my package fees?
How do I make contact with corporation that dont know me?

Thanks,
binette
Event Planner

Re: Where to start ??

Unread postby binette » May 31st, 2013, 3:19 pm

Hiya,

First of all, congratulations and hope you are enjoying your course... service wise I am exactly in the same dilemma, reason being that after completing my course I have relocated back to my home country, Guinea in West Africa, and I can assure you that it is absolutely another concept...

Corporate : I have been making some calls, sending in my proposal letters just to say who I am, my services and asking for appointment, so far this seems working.

Hope this helps!!

Good luck

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”