I just received my new package !

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Taniukha
Event Planner

I just received my new package !

Unread postby Taniukha » March 3rd, 2013, 9:03 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new here. How thing works here ? :D
Izzy
Writer

Re: I just received my new package !

Unread postby Izzy » March 6th, 2013, 12:07 am

Are you enrolled at Winghill Writing School? I'm new here myself and I'm a little confused because it looks as though there are 'other schools' here as well. That's why I'm asking whether you're with Winghill. As I said, I'm new myself. I just enrolled in the Creative Writing course at Winghill. And I received my package recently as well. I'm very excited, though I'm off to a slower start than I anticipated. I've had some unexpected things come up. But hopefully I'll be working on my first assignment tomorrow (Wednesday), the profile about myself. I really am looking forward to getting that done and submitted so that I can be matched up with my personal tutor. I'm really anxious to know who that person will be! Anyway, just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. My name is Israel, by the way. Most people call me, Izzy for short. Hopefully we'll be able to get to know each other better (if we're even in the same school). Have a good one!

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”