New Student from DC!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Sljjmoore
Event Planner

New Student from DC!

Unread postby Sljjmoore » April 10th, 2013, 5:19 pm

I'm starting my course today! Just wanted to connect with other QC students from the DMV area!
TonitaMarie
Event Planner

Re: New Student from DC!

Unread postby TonitaMarie » April 27th, 2013, 10:12 pm

Good Evening. My name is Tonita and I am a Event Planner in Baltimore, MD. Welcome to the school- I am a new student as well. Have a successful year .Hope to connect and possibly work with you in the future on some Events. :)
Vivian
Event Planner

Unread postby Vivian » May 1st, 2013, 8:28 am

Hi, I'm Vivian and I'm from Maryland. I am working on Unit C now (so still fairly new?) Anyway, the best to both of you and hopefully we can get together sometime to work, bounce ideas, etc.
Taj
Event Planner

Unread postby Taj » May 1st, 2013, 11:59 am

Hi, Im Tajuana and I am also a new student. I just submitted my first unit on Friday. I am waiting for my tutor to respond so that I can continue. This seems to be a very interesting school. I am excited to learn all that I can so that I can have a successful business. By the way I am a Washingtonian. Look forward to meeting a few students in my area so that we can together make sure we are getting everything that we need from this course.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”