New Student from DC!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Sljjmoore
Event Planner

New Student from DC!

Unread post by Sljjmoore »

I'm starting my course today! Just wanted to connect with other QC students from the DMV area!
TonitaMarie
Event Planner

Re: New Student from DC!

Unread post by TonitaMarie »

Good Evening. My name is Tonita and I am a Event Planner in Baltimore, MD. Welcome to the school- I am a new student as well. Have a successful year .Hope to connect and possibly work with you in the future on some Events. :)
Vivian
Event Planner

Unread post by Vivian »

Hi, I'm Vivian and I'm from Maryland. I am working on Unit C now (so still fairly new?) Anyway, the best to both of you and hopefully we can get together sometime to work, bounce ideas, etc.
Taj
Event Planner

Unread post by Taj »

Hi, Im Tajuana and I am also a new student. I just submitted my first unit on Friday. I am waiting for my tutor to respond so that I can continue. This seems to be a very interesting school. I am excited to learn all that I can so that I can have a successful business. By the way I am a Washingtonian. Look forward to meeting a few students in my area so that we can together make sure we are getting everything that we need from this course.