I'm New and Excited!!!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
mrshawkinsjackson
Event Planner

I'm New and Excited!!!

Unread postby mrshawkinsjackson » April 22nd, 2013, 12:54 am

Hi everyone, I just received my lessons yesturday and I am excited to get started. I have been planning for a while and thought I would actually do it for a second income and hopefully one day I will make enough for it to be my only income. I am a owner of two childcares but love decorating and planning events. I have 11 events so far on my calendar on my books so far for the yr so I thought I better get some schooling under my belt to make sure I don't forget anything and that I am doing my job properly. Well enough about me is there anyone that will be my buddy if I have any questions? :D I am in arizona!! Is there anyone on here that is from here? I hope to here from one of my classmates soon...Thanks ahead of time..Kelli ;)
agraves
Event Planner

Re: I'm New and Excited!!!

Unread postby agraves » April 22nd, 2013, 10:48 am

Hi and Welcome,

I'm happy to assist where needed, I'm loving the course so far and I'm sure you'll enjoy as well. Please don't hesitate to reach out. :D
TonitaMarie
Event Planner

Re: I'm New and Excited!!!

Unread postby TonitaMarie » April 22nd, 2013, 5:06 pm

Congrats on becoming a Student... I am also a new student and I very excited to be pursuing something that I loved to do. So I wish you all the Best .... and Please feel free to reach out anytime..... :D

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”