Help! Assignment B6!!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
smileysam13

Help! Assignment B6!!

Unread postby smileysam13 » August 4th, 2013, 1:07 pm

Hello there!

I'm currently on assignment B6 - setting up a personal website - and I'm totally stuck.
I don't know what to write on the bio part...As I'm not an event and wedding planner yet, I can't write about any experiences or background I've got apart from been a dispenser in a pharmacy, ha. ;)
I recently organised a baby shower for one of my friends at my house but it wasn't professional, it was merely for fun.
Please help??
Sam x
Dessie Unicatto
Event Planner

Re: Help! Assignment B6!!

Unread postby Dessie Unicatto » August 6th, 2013, 4:37 am

Hi Sam,

Regarding your post I would like to give you some suggestions:

* Think of what kind of events you like the most and you are planning to organize in future - private, corporate or weddings. Determine what will be your specialties - maybe private events and weddings, then be more specific and choose some of them that are related to private parties and weddings. For example - Holiday Parties, Milestone Parties, Theme Parties, etc. and all others you want to include.

* Determine your clients target

* Stress some of your traits or personal qualities you already have - positive attitude, organized, people person, enthusiastic, analitical skills...Explain what you like about the events organization and what you are able to provide to your future clients. The point is to show the connection between your skills and services and your clients needs and expectation.

I hope this will give you some guidelines. And good luck, you can do it !

Kind regards,
Dessie
smileysam13

Re: Help! Assignment B6!!

Unread postby smileysam13 » August 7th, 2013, 3:58 pm

Thanks Dessie. Those suggestions have help me so much and now I've sent off my unit B! Can't wait to receive my feedback.
Sam x :)

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”