Party Favor ideas

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Vivian
Event Planner

Party Favor ideas

Unread postby Vivian » August 6th, 2013, 3:46 pm

Can anyone suggest some party favor ideas for a 90th birthday for a woman? They would be do it yourself favors I am pretty sure. The party is Aug. 31st and the wanting favors was just asked of me. Please help. Thanks
janice

Re: Party Favor ideas

Unread postby janice » August 7th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Hi Vivian,
How about individual flower pots with her favorite flower,or a flower of her favorite color.Wrap the flower pot in pretty paper or paint the flower pot or you can paste a picture of her on the flower pot,you can also attach a poem or sentiment to it..
Vivian
Event Planner

Unread postby Vivian » August 12th, 2013, 2:51 pm

Hi Janice,
Thanks for the reply. I suggested your flower idea and she said no to it. I got a "tentative" final count and the party is up to 80 confirmed and 7 possibles. The daughter thinks that the flowers would be too expensive and afraid that the smell would be too overwhelming. I thought of the seeds on the card but they have said no to all flowers.

Any other suggestions?
SueBarrett

Unread postby SueBarrett » August 12th, 2013, 5:20 pm

What about some nice baked goods such as her favorite cookie, brownie or lemon bar wrapped in a cellophane bag with a nice bow? Other ideas could be a cd with music from her era, mints or chocolates in a little box with a bow, her favorite jam or other condiment such as honey or mustard. Those are just a few ideas.
Vivian
Event Planner

Unread postby Vivian » August 16th, 2013, 12:19 pm

Thank you for the sugguestions. The daughter has decided to do personalized playing cards. The mom used to be in various card clubs in her earlier days.
SueBarrett

Unread postby SueBarrett » August 19th, 2013, 10:55 am

cute idea, I'll tuck that one away for future ideas.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”