New student from Santa Cruz California

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
jeaniewatson

New student from Santa Cruz California

Unread postby jeaniewatson » October 15th, 2013, 12:58 pm

Hi, all: Just wanted to send out a quick note to the forum and say hello. My name is Jeanie and I live in northern California in Santa Cruz county. I have a redesign and organizing business and am a single mom of two. I am 42 yrs old and my background is in graphic design. I worked for Apple and have run my own freelancing business for 15 years. I am looking forward to transitioning to interiors since it has been a passion and hobby of mine almost my entire life.

Anyone else in the U.S.? What state?

Thanks,
Jeanie
Kaidakantri

Re: New student from Santa Cruz California

Unread postby Kaidakantri » October 28th, 2013, 8:25 pm

Hello Jeanie! My name is Jateme, I go by Eme. I'm new as well, just signed up. I went to school for a year and a half at Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design and feel it was not worth my time, compared to what this program had to offer. I do not particularly like the design aspect, but I LOVE the decorating aspect. It's exactly what I want. I am also in the states on the west coast, Oregon. I'm quite a bit younger at 24 years old. I'm looking forward to learning more about what I will be doing and in the future will be taking professional organizing and home staging courses. Anyways, thought I'd say hello to another new face!

Return to “Interior Decorating”