FINAL PROJECT...

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
MaiaPugielli

FINAL PROJECT...

Unread postby MaiaPugielli » May 8th, 2014, 2:17 pm

Hi....I am driving myself crazy with my final project presentation boards....I just found out that they must be no bigger than 9x12 (after I paid a fortune for much larger boards)....A phone counselor said if I cannot return my purchases the larger boards will be acceptable....Anyway, I'm going to try to use smaller boards, etc. but my space is very limited.

1. Does anyone have any suggestions for creating boards that will "tell the right story" on just a few boards?

2. Also, what is the best way to list the content of the samples? Or again, am I over thinking this and I should simply name my samples with one or two words rather than list the sources, etc?

Thanks =]
JJ

Re: FINAL PROJECT...

Unread postby JJ » May 13th, 2014, 10:36 am

Hi Maia,
I just completed my final too. Too bad that you overspent on your board. :?
When I did my 3 presentation boards, I just called the design "customer name" #1, 2,& 3.
Very simple
On the board, down at the bottom right, I made notations of the design and style of each elements. Keep it simple. Bullets works best.

Make the design elements and focal point pictures larger than the more insignificant design elements.
You will be fine. Hope I helped
Good luck!
JJ
MaiaPugielli

Unread postby MaiaPugielli » May 15th, 2014, 5:19 pm

Thanks JJ for the information...I would love to see your work when you get it back...I have just about completed my boards...I have done my layout and will be attaching all my pictures and labeling them by the weekend...Hopefully I can send it off early next week...I have a habit of over-thinking all my projects and although it makes for truly happy clients, I get totally stressed out! LOL...Oh well...Thanks again...Maia =]
JJ

Unread postby JJ » May 25th, 2014, 10:17 pm

You are so very welcome. Trust in yourself,.. relax, and go with the flow.
Have a great time!

Return to “Interior Decorating”