UNIT B PART 2

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
rosayounesy

UNIT B PART 2

Unread postby rosayounesy » January 9th, 2015, 1:34 pm

hi every one im working on unit b part 2 (evaluation material) I don't know exactly I have to explain the advantage or dis advantage of the material that I have to replacing or I have to explain it in total. if I want to replacement the ceramic with porcelain I have to explain about the ceramic in total or the ceramic that I have.
AmyECP

Re: UNIT B PART 2

Unread postby AmyECP » August 10th, 2015, 10:01 am

hi there,
What I did was took a picture of my bathroom , and explained that I would replace the ceramic tile and paint and replace the counter top with a quartz or granite. I explained why I would change this surface. I hope this helped! :)
AmyECP

Unread postby AmyECP » August 10th, 2015, 10:02 am

hi there,
What I did was took a picture of my bathroom , and explained that I would replace the ceramic tile and paint and replace the counter top with a quartz or granite. I explained why I would change this surface. I hope this helped! :)
Tiffhorn

Unread postby Tiffhorn » September 23rd, 2018, 1:48 pm

Can Someone Pleaase help me with b! I don't understand the evaluation the levels like how are we suppose to know and get the answer ??? Some one pleased help

Return to “Interior Decorating”