Who has just started?

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
TMill78

Who has just started?

Unread post by TMill78 »

Hi everyone. I just started the course. Just wanted to know who has been taking the course for the past few months or just started as well. Have a motivated day everyone. :D
GeminiButterfly

Re: Who has just started?

Unread post by GeminiButterfly »

I just enrolled today. I am super excited to get my material and get started!!! Have a fabulous day!!!
Designergirl

Unread post by Designergirl »

I just started this week. This is my second course that overlaps some of the materials covered in the International Professional Staging one I completed several years ago. As a result, I'm in the Core Interior Decorating course. Feels great to be back at the studies again!
Wynette

Unread post by Wynette »

Hello Everyone...I started my training 4 months ago and had a delay as I moved to Cali but have relocated back to New Jersey. I love interior decorating and creating functional space that are pleasing and comfortable as well. I amready to build my business to its fullest potential. I statred with home staging but feel that my creative juices are limited. So Im here to hone in on my decorating skills and get spsecialized training here.

Wynette