Who has just started?

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
TMill78

Who has just started?

Unread postby TMill78 » April 3rd, 2015, 8:53 am

Hi everyone. I just started the course. Just wanted to know who has been taking the course for the past few months or just started as well. Have a motivated day everyone. :D
GeminiButterfly

Re: Who has just started?

Unread postby GeminiButterfly » June 26th, 2015, 4:02 pm

I just enrolled today. I am super excited to get my material and get started!!! Have a fabulous day!!!
Designergirl

Unread postby Designergirl » July 26th, 2015, 3:51 am

I just started this week. This is my second course that overlaps some of the materials covered in the International Professional Staging one I completed several years ago. As a result, I'm in the Core Interior Decorating course. Feels great to be back at the studies again!
Wynette

Unread postby Wynette » October 1st, 2015, 8:50 pm

Hello Everyone...I started my training 4 months ago and had a delay as I moved to Cali but have relocated back to New Jersey. I love interior decorating and creating functional space that are pleasing and comfortable as well. I amready to build my business to its fullest potential. I statred with home staging but feel that my creative juices are limited. So Im here to hone in on my decorating skills and get spsecialized training here.

Wynette

Return to “Interior Decorating”