Im a New Student ...I love Interior Decorating

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
Wynette

Im a New Student ...I love Interior Decorating

Unread postby Wynette » May 4th, 2015, 2:42 pm

Hello everyone... I am new to QC Design School but I have a long time lover of Interior Decorating. I initially thought I wanted to be a Home Stager, however Interior Decorating and Design keep drawing me in. I cant wait to learn a lot here and kick start my business to the next level. I will have to change my whole website as it is catered to Home Staging and Redesign and now my focus in strictly on Interior Decorating.

I look forward to bonding with like-minded individuals...let your light shine thru

Wynette
www.redrobyninterios.com :D
MandyH

Re: Im a New Student ...I love Interior Decorating

Unread postby MandyH » June 12th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Welcome! I feel the same way about Interior Decorating. I have always found myself drawn to it myself as well. I know you will do great! :D
velina

Unread postby velina » October 29th, 2015, 8:47 pm

Hi everyone, I just enrolled myself to interior design and decorating and I am planning to open my own business, when I finish the course. Has anyone have any success with business development on interior decorating?

Velina
yesrod56

Unread postby yesrod56 » November 1st, 2015, 7:43 am

Welcome to everyone. I am new to interior decorating also and I am also taking the home staging course. I believe they go hand in hand and can only enhance my business once I have completed the course. I have had a love for this for so many years but have done other things. This year I decided lets start learning something that we love to do instinctively. I welcome the opportunity.
celestelaura

Unread postby celestelaura » November 5th, 2015, 12:22 am

I am Laura Castillo and I have always wanted to be an interior decorator since I was a little girl however I always had a hard time putting my ideas on paper and executing them. I hope to learn how to jot my ideas down and execute them. And as well gain more ideas and learn about different styles of decor.

Return to “Interior Decorating”