3 Courses Concurrently

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
Queeniecr

3 Courses Concurrently

Unread postby Queeniecr » December 9th, 2016, 2:03 pm

Hi, I'm Carlie. :) I've just started Interior Design, Home Staging, and Home Organizing. I was hoping to do all 3 concurrently. Is this possible, and if so, any tips on how I need to do this? Thanks!!
Trivette

Re: 3 Courses Concurrently

Unread postby Trivette » December 30th, 2016, 3:38 pm

Hi, I'm not sure if you've gotten the answer you were looking for, but I wouldn't work on them IMO at the same time. I'm currently on my Final for interior Decorator and I can say it was very task handy. I'm not sure how many hands on assignments you have to do with the other subjects but If you have the time to do them at the same time, Have at it. I wouldn't suggest it.
Queeniecr

Unread postby Queeniecr » January 3rd, 2017, 1:28 pm

Ok, thank you!! Yeah, I started thinking I would do them one at a time, so there wouldn't be so much to remember and keep track of. Did you do home staging with the interior design? Cause I am, but I don't know if I should do those together. I'll probably just do it after the interior decorating tho. lol :P I do know the home organizing don't have to be done with the rest, so I will do that separate.
Thank you again for answering my question!! :)
miarose

Unread postby miarose » January 19th, 2017, 8:34 pm

I am taking the same three courses as you. I'm finding it pretty fun to work on all three at a time, when I get bored with one I get into another. Some of the assignments and readings are the same, so they're interlinked.
Queeniecr

Unread postby Queeniecr » January 23rd, 2017, 11:18 am

Hi, miarose!! Thanks for the reply. :) Do you switch from one to another lesson by lesson, or by each unit?

Return to “Interior Decorating”