New student

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.

New student

Unread postby SarahH » March 10th, 2018, 8:45 pm

Hello all, I'm Sarah and I've just received my package this week, I'm so excited to get this party started. My courses are interior design and home staging. My passion for interior design has been with me since childhood, and I'm finally going to complete my career goals and have my own design business. Right now I live in north alabama but originally from Georgia, so I'm a southern girl through and through and feel that's where I get my greatest inspirations from. I'm also looking forward to making new friends on here and being of help to anyone who needs it, so feel free to introduce yourself and let me know where you're from and what your goals are.
Best of luck in your new journey and career choice;

Re: New student

Unread postby ladyjey24 » March 12th, 2018, 11:01 pm

I am new to the school as well. Signed up on Friday and I am very excited to start this new journey in my life. Always enjoyed changing and moving furniture around to make a new room or rooms in my apartment. I think I have been doing this since I was in middle school. So I look forward to learning the proper methods and coloring and everything else this course has to offer.

Greetings from Woodbridge, VA

Return to “Interior Decorating”