New Student -Getting Started

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
Phoebe19

New Student -Getting Started

Unread postby Phoebe19 » March 25th, 2019, 10:50 pm

Hi my name is Phoebe, I am from Massachusetts. I have an MAT degree and recently retired from teaching World Languages. I have taken several on line courses thru the years but am having a little trouble with saving the Unit A template 1. I thought it was all set and thought I had submitted it, but now as my husband was trying to help me save it under a different file, I don't see it. I know I lost the filled in template. Question - First, do you submit each assignment when you complete it or do you wait until entire unit is completed to submit? If so did my first assignment actually go anywhere? Appreciate any input?
tnabeautifulme

Re: New Student -Getting Started

Unread postby tnabeautifulme » March 27th, 2019, 12:35 am

Hi Phoebe,

I find it helpful to create a folder for each of the Units. For instance, I would label my folders as Unit A, Unit B, etc. thru Unit G. It's much easier to keep track of my assignments in each respective unit's folder. When working on assignments for Unit A, download the assignment template & save it to Unit A folder. That way, it makes it easy to locate your assignment. I like to upload my assignments as I finish them. However, before submitting the whole package, I would recommend reviewing them once more to ensure its accuracy prior to clicking submit.

Best,

-T.N.A (Houston)
tnabeautifulme

Unread postby tnabeautifulme » March 27th, 2019, 12:38 am

btw, try to search for the template you downloaded in your "Download" folder. The chances are that you worked off your template in a Download folder w/o realizing it. Good luck finding it.

-T.N.A (Houston)
Purpledoordesgin

Unread postby Purpledoordesgin » April 17th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Hello everyone My name is Corrine I am a new student from Oshawa Ontario Canada
AliciaT

Unread postby AliciaT » April 18th, 2019, 8:10 pm

Hi Corrine! I am also a new student from Barrie!

Return to “Interior Decorating”