Unit D very hard

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
LH1

Unit D very hard

Unread postby LH1 » September 16th, 2019, 2:32 pm

Hi
I just got my marks from unit D and didn't do as well as I hoped. I had a feeling I was in for a poor mark as I struggled with some of the floorplans and directions in the assignments. I'm also not a neat writer or artist, In fact my talents really do lie elsewhere.
For the colour assignment I don't know how with paints or pencils you're supposed to replicate paint colours? If anyone has any tips.
I also find doing the floorplans by hand really challenging for neatness and to fit all the measures on the page.
The feedback is helpful and I really want to improve but this one knocked me back a bit.
Anyone done poorer than expected in this unit or did anyone get an A+ and they want to share how they approached the unit.
Onwards and upwards I guess.
Lesley
Purpledoordesgin

Re: Unit D very hard

Unread postby Purpledoordesgin » October 3rd, 2019, 5:16 pm

Hi Lesley

I have just start unit D and I am also finding it challenging. I am struggling with understanding scale. So you are not alone on this. The good news is that we can improve and redo it.

Return to “Interior Decorating”