I just got my marks from unit D and didn't do as well as I hoped. I had a feeling I was in for a poor mark as I struggled with some of the floorplans and directions in the assignments. I'm also not a neat writer or artist, In fact my talents really do lie elsewhere.
For the colour assignment I don't know how with paints or pencils you're supposed to replicate paint colours? If anyone has any tips.
I also find doing the floorplans by hand really challenging for neatness and to fit all the measures on the page.
The feedback is helpful and I really want to improve but this one knocked me back a bit.
Anyone done poorer than expected in this unit or did anyone get an A+ and they want to share how they approached the unit.
Onwards and upwards I guess.
I have just start unit D and I am also finding it challenging. I am struggling with understanding scale. So you are not alone on this. The good news is that we can improve and redo it.
1. Open the photograph/scan in Adobe photoshop
2. Select image -> adjustments -> hue/saturation
3. Select green from drop down (default is master)
4. Increase the lightness to 100% to make the green invisible
5. Optional: adjust brightness, contrast and gamma to make it cleaner
Hope this helps and good luck!
Thank you for the tip. Will check on the graph paper. Are you done with the program?