New Student

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
lacygarcia82

New Student

Unread post by lacygarcia82 »

Hi Guys,

I just signed up and still waiting for my materials to come in. I am super excited to be on this journey! What do you all love about this program?
marilynas

Re: New Student

Unread post by marilynas »

I just signed up and haven't started yet.
Let's keep in touch.
WE have 21 days to cancel and I"m just wondering if it is a good
school or not.
Marilyn
deemarie419

Unread post by deemarie419 »

I love having access to the physical materials as well as online materials. The instructors are super helpful and give A LOT of feedback. I was pleasantly surprised by all the information that is given to us in this program. everything about this program is amazing so far. :)
mariahbeauty

Unread post by mariahbeauty »

Hi I just enrolled as well and waiting for my materials as well. Looking forward to get to know other students from all over!
NetherDecor3482

Unread post by NetherDecor3482 »

Hello,
I received my supplies at the end of the week, but I was a little excited to get started so I jumped right in online. This has been a great learning experience so far, I hope to have more interaction with tutors and other students and consultants as the journey goes along to learn more! Dream come true!
dw4290

Unread post by dw4290 »

Hi!

I also just signed up last week. I was so excited that I jumped on this week and started to read and do the assignments online. I have already completed the introduction, Assignment 2 and Assignment 3 working on Assignment 4 now haha. I just got my materials a couple of days ago. But, already loving this program, and learning a lot!
j.pohopin

Unread post by j.pohopin »

Hi Everyone: Just signed up last week, waiting for materials. This is the first day I was able to get on line. This school looks really organized, I am so excited. :D
tinadavis91

Unread post by tinadavis91 »

Hi Guys,

I am new to this course and was wondering what everyone the newbies especially what their thoughts were on this program? Let me know I would love to hear your feedback/experiences. :)
A102936

Unread post by A102936 »

Hi everyone, I have just joined this course this week. I am super excited to learn something I have been dreaming about for years...finally took the jump after researching so many Interior decor schools.
I am still trying to figure out where to locate the quizzes and how to submit assignments? Any assistance would be appreciated :P