Contacting you tutor

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
AlyReevesC

Contacting you tutor

Unread post by AlyReevesC »

So does anyone know how to contact your tutor? I received my grade for Unit A and got a B+ (which is totally fine) but in my tutors recorded response she said I didn’t supply a Pinterest board for the two scenarios. When I very clearly posted the link for both..? Granted they aren’t clickable links because I’m working with my Ipad, but they’re very clearly there and I feel like I deserve a better grade. Now I just submitted Unit B worrying about the same issue for I put a lot of work into these assignments.

Anyone else?

Feeling super annoyed :(
Laurel227

Re: Contacting you tutor

Unread post by Laurel227 »

Hi there! I had the exact same issue happen with my Unit A pinterest board links. It is very frustrating, and I hope that we are able to contact our respective tutors to find out how to correct this issue. I went back to my assignment before submitting the unit just to make sure the link to pinterest worked, and it did if you right click and select open link in new tab. I'm not sure how the tutors aren't able to open these links (they should be able to copy and paste the link at a minimum).

Best of luck to you!!
Laurel
Jordanne1

Unread post by Jordanne1 »

I just am finishing up Unit A and have created some Pinterest boards and was wondering how reliable the links are to the boards. Fingers crossed they work!

What unit are you working on if I can ask? I would love to connect with some fellow students who are currently working on this course :)
Laurel227

Unread post by Laurel227 »

Hi, I just submitted my Unit B and have received feedback already saying one of the Pinterest board links isn’t working. I had the same problem in Unit A bit cannot seem to get anyone to respond to how to correctly link the boards. I’ve tried two different ways.

I hope y’all are having good luck with your course!
Laurel
Montalvan

Re: Contacting you tutorI

Unread post by Montalvan »

hello
I'm sorry , I don't know of any other way aside of copy and paste for the Pinterest boards. I do find it very annoying that we cant directly contact our tutor. Which is ridiculous.
Good Luck to all
Heidi2021

Unread post by Heidi2021 »

Hi. I've just finished Unit A and submitted it. You guys on this thread will be a bit farther along than me. So Have you found that there still is no way to talk directly with your tutor? No e mail? Also is there still ongoing issues with the pinterest boards?
Thanx everyone: Heidi