Another Course

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
DanielleHultgren

Another Course

Unread post by DanielleHultgren »

Hi!

When I signed up for the Interior Decorating class, I was under the impression I was also signed up for Staging for Interior Designers but I don't see that anywhere in my account. Does anyone know how to add an additional class after you've already signed up for one?

Thank you!
Edith

Re: Another Course

Unread post by Edith »

Hi, I am doing both Interior designer and staging for designer. I purchased both at the same time and they both appear in my account. if you only see interior designer this means you did not purchase staging for designer. You can purchase staging for designer for 1/2 price I think. You should send them an e-mail. I am looking forward to start staging for designer because this is really what interest me most. Good luck!
DanielleHultgren

Re: Another Course

Unread post by DanielleHultgren »

Thank you! I did reach out to them and it turns out my "home page" wasn't actually the home page I should have been looking at! That was my mistake :roll: but I am signed up for staging and I CANNOT wait to start! That's also what I really want to do.