new student !!!!

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
BDecor

new student !!!!

Unread post by BDecor »

Hi everyone my name is brandi and i just signed up for online courses today !! im super nervous but most of all excited to start this journey in interior decorating .im looking forward to getting to know some of you guys along the way !! :D :D :D
AdrianaVargas

Re: new student !!!!

Unread post by AdrianaVargas »

Hi Brandi! I'm a new student as well and I also cant wait to start! Wishing you the best of luck!

-Adriana
BDecor

Unread post by BDecor »

thank you adriana !!! wishing you the best of luck as well !! :D
Ms.McCrea

Unread post by Ms.McCrea »

Hi Ladies...I', a new student as well as equally nervous and excited. I wish you much success on your journey :)
BDecor

Unread post by BDecor »

good luck to you as well !!!
Dreavon

Unread post by Dreavon »

Hi guys im a new student as well, nervous is an understatement. Im so lost never did an online course in my life and im already losing it. I am so lost i need help even taking the pics for my unit A assignment
Carollynnedesign

Unread post by Carollynnedesign »

Hi! Good luck to you all! I am a new student as well. It is both exciting and daunting. :) Best, Carol
SKBland

Unread post by SKBland »

Hi Brandi! I am a new student too! I am so excited and a little nervous too. Good luck with everything!
MarianB

Unread post by MarianB »

Hello everyone! I started school the first week of January in Interior Decoration and Home Staging. I'm Colombian currently living in LA, and just figured out the forum existed :lol: If anyone needs help in anything let me know! Online school is great so don't let a computer intimidate you. Hugs :)
LR1Designs

Unread post by LR1Designs »

Hello everyone I'm Lida, another new student here as well. I signed up in mid-March and just discovered this forum as well. :D Echoing most of the comments here about being nervous and excited. I am looking to transition to an Interior Decorating/Design career from my current finance job. I am enrolled in the Interior Decorating & Color Consultant course so looking forward to completing the courses and starting my new career soon! Wishing everyone all the best in their design career pursuits! :)
ClintinaMicole206

Unread post by ClintinaMicole206 »

Hi Ladies! I wish you all the best in your courses. Online study can be overwhelming at times, but just set time aside for your studies and you will all do great!! Tina :)
Jordanne1

Unread post by Jordanne1 »

Hi Everyone! I am a new student as well and enrolled yesterday. I am really excited to take this course and hope to chat with you all soon:)