New Student and School Supply Question!

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
AdrianaVargas

New Student and School Supply Question!

Unread post by AdrianaVargas »

Hello Everyone,
I'm Adriana a new student to Interior Decorating and Color Consulting programs. I'm 25 from Virginia and I'm transitioning out of my accounting career into this new and exciting career path. I wanted to ask if anyone could please let me know of any art supplies or other school supplies I would need that doesn't come included with the materials that QC sends. Thanks for any feedback its much appreciated! :D
SKBland

Re: New Student and School Supply Question!

Unread post by SKBland »

Hi! Im a new student too and just checking out the student forum for the first time. im taking the same courses as you :) did you ever figure out the answer to your question about supplies? I've been wondering the same thing. I havent gotten my supplies from QC yet. Good luck!
AdrianaVargas

Unread post by AdrianaVargas »

@SKBland Hi! No else has responded to the post yet but fro reading comments and post in the Facebook group I think we might need like drawing paper and pens for creating floor plans.
jvankoll

Unread post by jvankoll »

For Interior Decorating, you'll need a watercolour paint set for a couple of the assignments (I just got a cheap one at a craft store), as well as a pencil and paper for drawing floorplans.

I also use dot grid paper for rough sketches and then plain white paper for final floorplans.
ElizabethG

Unread post by ElizabethG »

in the supplies they mailed, a plastic ruler with a curved t top came with it, my dog decided to eat it and i cant seem to figure out what the specific type of ruler is called. does anyone know what it is called so i can order a new one. or if i just get a basic ruler is that fine?