Unit B Assignment 1

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
GARLATZA

Unit B Assignment 1

Unread post by GARLATZA »

I am working on Unit B now! Woo! For the first assignment, it says to evaluate your bathroom and then has you upload an image of your bathroom. Should I just upload one image? What angle/corner of the room should I use for the one image? You cant see all the details of the room in just one photo the way the bathroom is oriented...
Caryl

Re: Unit B Assignment 1

Unread post by Caryl »

mine was corner angle where the shower, bathtub and countertop can be seen.
GARLATZA

Unread post by GARLATZA »

See, this is where my struggle lies! The way the bathroom is set up, the toilet is in a nook and the room is wide so you cant see all things in one image! Ugh!
Dreavon

Unread post by Dreavon »

I am having problems from jump. Unit B1 stated in the assignment that from what we have learned (regarding first assignment on bathroom)- I did not learn a thing on bathroom, im soooo confused.
Dwill

Unread post by Dwill »

Hey I'm on Unit B as well. I have the same dilemma as you. I took 3 different photo's of my bathroom, download it my computer and paste the photos onto word document and submit that way. Take a photo of someone else bathroom which allows the ability to capture the entire space at one angle ;) just a friendly suggestion...Good Luck!
kokokola14

Unread post by kokokola14 »

My home is new construction and there are no surfaces that need to be replaced. How do I answer Part 2 on the assignment?