New Student

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
DeboraCoelho

New Student

Unread post by DeboraCoelho »

Hi everyone my name is Debora, I'm originally from Brazil, living in Boston, Mass. at the moment. I just signed up for online courses! Im super nervous but most of all excited to start this journey in interior decorating. Im looking forward to getting to know some of you guys along the way! :D :)
Jordanne1

Re: New Student

Unread post by Jordanne1 »

Hi! I just signed up too and waiting for my textbooks and supplies to arrive.
Wishing you all the best with your studies and hope to keep in touch while we learn about interior decorating:)
Bee11

Unread post by Bee11 »

I am also new and very excited to get started. Wishing you all the best!
Jordanne1

Unread post by Jordanne1 »

Hi Be11! All the best with your studies:) I just submitted Unit A and waiting for my mark (fingers crossed). The course so far is a lot of fun but more work than I thought!
Patriciat

Unread post by Patriciat »

Hi my name is Patricia from Austin Texas. I'm a new Interior Decorating student here at QC. I'm very excited to start this new journey with all of you :)
ETTA

Unread post by ETTA »

Hello my name is Karla from Las Vegas Nevada. I'm a new Interior Decorating student here at QC. I am single parent I have three children I'm very excited to start this new course with all of you. I hope to learn and accomplish so much from this class.
Khokha96

Unread post by Khokha96 »

hi every one my name is khawla i have been enrolled in the interior decorating program for a few weeks now. how is it going with everyone. Can you all please share questions or confusions you had and found answers to maybe someone else can learn from them.
Thank you
samseif

Unread post by samseif »

hi Debora, i am from Brazil too, i live in fl and super excited about this course!!!!