Black Art Pen

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
RobynnGonzales

Black Art Pen

Unread post by RobynnGonzales »

Does anyone know if the "Black Art Pen" mention in Assignment D5 is a specific pen I need to pick up? If so do you know the brand name of the pen? The directions for this particular assignment stating I need to use "the black art pen" to outline my floor plan makes me wonder if the pen was supposed to be included with my supplies. Any help with this is appreciated. I'm stuck until I can figure out the mystery of the black art pen.
QYD

Re: Black Art Pen

Unread post by QYD »

Hi RobynnGonzalez,

I haven't started Unit D yet but should soon. That being said, I did complete the Professional Organization course and I had to practice floorplans exactly like what you find in Assignment D5. I don't remember receiving a pen with the course material but I remember purchasing a pack of black art pens from Amazon. They were the following: "Precision Black Micro-Pen Fineliner Ink Pens, Set of 9" but I think you can get any black art pen as long as it make your lines appear sharp and clean. I like the package because you have different sizes and depending on the amount of pressure you put on your pencil, it will determine the size of pen that can cover your lines. If you do purchase just 1 pen, just make sure it's not too thin, so make sure it will be preferably the same size as your pencil lines at a minimum but not too big either.

I hope this helps
RobynnGonzales

Re: Black Art Pen

Unread post by RobynnGonzales »

Goodness! YES! This helps tremendously. Thank you so much for the information. It's very much appreciated. Good luck on Unit D!