New Student/ topic help

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
Sofiadesign

New Student/ topic help

Unread post by Sofiadesign »

Hi everyone! I am a new student since 3 months lol I have a hard time doing online classes because I don't study it every single day and I feel the material is not enough to fully understand everything 🥲 what do you guys think? If anyone wants to be friends or share experience, help each other out, send me a friend request also on my IG if you'd like! It's soso_jameela 😁
debbadoo67

Re: New Student/ topic help

Unread post by debbadoo67 »

Well hi there, I started a year ago and got thru the first unit and started working a lot and got totally off track. I really want to start back up because the company I was working for just closed their doors on 9 offices in 5 states with one day notice. So now my chance to pick it back up, but I have to admit I'm not good at studying especially online classes and another confession I'm 54 years old, so school is really a distant past kind of a thing, but if you want to try and work with me and I with you, that would be awesome
debbadoo67

How are you with working different programs on the computer?
Are you good with any particular programs
debbadoo67

I'm great with interior design when comes to hands on, and I have done a lot of that. Just not so much on the computer.