Unit A inserting pictures to Word

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
Lwaldram

Unit A inserting pictures to Word

Unread post by Lwaldram »

Hi everyone, I just started this course and I am not liking it at all. I bought a new computer to do this and it came with Windows 11. I can not figure out how to insert the 4 pictures into Word. All the You Tube videos are for earlier versions of Windows. Hopefully someone can help.
erobinson0804

Re: Unit A inserting pictures to Word

Unread post by erobinson0804 »

Not sure if you figured it out, but I opened my pics I wanted to use and snip and sketched the pic to post into word to submit. Hope that helps.
JovitaG

Unread post by JovitaG »

im also confused on the class and assignments already. where do we post the four photos to on the forum page ?
JovitaG
sjersey

Unread post by sjersey »

There is a "ribbon" of tabs along the top of the screen when you're using Microsoft Word, it should have the following options "File Home Insert Design Layout References Mailings Review View Help"

If you click on the "Insert" tab, it will give you a bunch of options for how to insert files or photos into your document. Choose "Picture" and find where you saved it and you're good to go!

I grew up on 1990's Word, so when they changed it, it was a BIG change. Now, it's actually easier for me to find tools, just something to get used to - no worries.