Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
malicea

Unread post by malicea »

Hello Everyone!! :)
makaylaw

Re: Newbie

Unread post by makaylaw »

Hi! I started in August, but with life getting in the way I have had trouble staying on track and would love to have someone to keep me accountable and vise versa! I am also taking the staging course but won't start that until I am done with the interior decorating course. Let me know if this is something that you're interested in and we can find a way to connect :D
DecorChic

Unread post by DecorChic »

Hey girl! I'm in the same situation as you however, I'm doing the Flora Arrangement course when I'm done with the Interior Decorating... my name is Rae, what unit are you on? :D
makaylaw

I am at the end of unit b. I have finished all the assignments for that unit just need to take the last two quizzes. My name is Makayla! I'd love to start a little group even if we aren't in the same classes for accountability!
malicea

Unread post by malicea »

makaylaw wrote: September 19th, 2022, 4:02 pm Hi! I started in August, but with life getting in the way I have had trouble staying on track and would love to have someone to keep me accountable and vise versa! I am also taking the staging course but won't start that until I am done with the interior decorating course. Let me know if this is something that you're interested in and we can find a way to connect :D
I started in Sept im also having trouble staying on track ! I would love to have a study partner!! Im also taking the staging course after the interior decorating course. :)
malicea

Unread post by malicea »

makaylaw wrote: September 20th, 2022, 10:00 am I am at the end of unit b. I have finished all the assignments for that unit just need to take the last two quizzes. My name is Makayla! I'd love to start a little group even if we aren't in the same classes for accountability!
Hi Makayla!! im Maria I just started the course im still on unit A. I would love to be part of the group ! :)
malicea

Unread post by malicea »

DecorChic wrote: September 19th, 2022, 7:53 pm Hey girl! I'm in the same situation as you however, I'm doing the Flora Arrangement course when I'm done with the Interior Decorating... my name is Rae, what unit are you on? :D
Hi Girl , I just started im still on unit A. How do you feel your doing with the course ?
gradygrl

Unread post by gradygrl »

Hey all! I started a year ago and completely fell off after 1 unit. I would love some accountability buddies or tips for staying on track. I have it in my head that I need to settle in for a full day of work but would love to know if anyone just does an hour or 2 at a time and is successful in completing the work.

Im currently starting Unit B in Interior decorating and following it with Staging for Designers.
makaylaw

Maybe sharing our emails would work best? And then from there we could share how we're doing or any struggles and/or strengths? I love the idea of accountability partners! Let me know what you guys think :)