Focal point...HELP!

Talk about your designs, ask questions about your assignments, and get advice from your peers.
AndraSpulber
Designer

Focal point...HELP!

Unread postby AndraSpulber » March 14th, 2013, 6:45 pm

Hey so I'm new to this and everything, but right now I am working on focal points in the home; section A7. Im going around my house and everything is already pretty much set for enhancing the focal point of the room. In my family room everything is moving around the grand fireplace in the center, in my office, I have a whole wall that is a large book shelf and all the furniture is bringing it out. Did any of you run into this problem too, and how were you able to get the before and after pictures for this section? The Foyer in my home is somewhat plain and I can't think of any ideas how to bring your attention to the front double doors. Im willing to post pictures if that might help.....

Thank you!!!

-Andra
Rach990110
Designer

Re: Focal point...HELP!

Unread postby Rach990110 » April 8th, 2013, 11:25 pm

We're you able to get help in creating a focal point for your assignment??? I think is good practice to help out other students, because that way we put our new skills to work :) if I can be of assistance let me know
camia
Designer

Unread postby camia » May 8th, 2013, 11:10 pm

play with lights, mirror- to enhance the front double doors
or, create a new FP - with a table, candles, mirror -choose the right style
good luck!
Tiffhorn

Unread postby Tiffhorn » March 12th, 2018, 12:26 pm

Im stuck on this same one!! Because in my home we are in the middle of redoing it to where some assignments are easy because i have the ideas in my head already because my father is letting me re design the house. But i did the living room for the assignment before. My question should i use my foyers before and after for A7 we re painted and on the wall by the front doors has this console with big angel wings over them and angle wings on the console and couple other things? what do y'all think

Return to “Interior Decorating”