Unit B Struggles

Get help with your assignments and share your favorite organizing techniques.
LHairston

Unit B Struggles

Unread postby LHairston » August 18th, 2014, 4:44 pm

Anyone else struggling with B5 and B6? Any advice is appreciated.
LHairston

Re: Unit B Struggles

Unread postby LHairston » August 22nd, 2014, 12:54 pm

I finally figured it out. It took me a few days of looking at them multiple times and playing with the cutouts, but I finally made it all work. :) We'll see what my grade will be in a few days.
JC

Unread postby JC » February 6th, 2015, 3:39 pm

Are you cutting them out or drawing them on the paper?
JennMck

Unread postby JennMck » May 6th, 2015, 4:36 pm

I am having struggles with this as well...do you know if we have to put all of the furniture back into the layouts or can we omit some if we think it's too crowded?
Tiffhorn

Unread postby Tiffhorn » June 20th, 2017, 2:37 pm

Can any one please help explain B5? Did anyone not find 5 problems in each? Also it says which rules have been broken? What are all the rules are they talking about from the video? Like not blocking a window so you can open it, having vocal point, not over crowding, having traffic patterns??? Please if anyone can give advice it is appreciated
taqorganized

Unread postby taqorganized » July 16th, 2017, 4:30 pm

It's funny. When I did 5 I didn't look ahead to 6, so I not only wrote out my comments on each room, but I did 6, thinking it was part of 5. For 5, I referenced the books a lot. I did a lot of referencing to the books to know the rules and the best ways to redo the rooms. On six, I played around with each of them quite a bit. There were a few where I took out something or added something. Once I got going on it, it wasn't too bad at all.

Return to “Professional Organizing”