2. Should we add all furniture measurements when doing B6 Improving furniture layouts? Many measurements are on the furniture in B5. So....I am assuming we should. Any advice?
3. Did anyone else freehand their doors in B1 and B3? I found no door template to use as suggested....
You have probably received answers on this but….
1. I didn't see anything about direction of room in readings or in assignments.
2. I would imagine we do include measurements on furniture for final floor plans.
3. I drew in windows and door frames. I did not use a template.
However, I have not handed in Unit B yet…so I will have to see if I am on right track. I am currently on B6 and am struggling with that. They want us to use existing furniture that was on layouts of B5 and if I do that it is hard to get the room to look right or have the correct balance…..They either have to much furniture, not enough or the wrong sizes grrrr Any advice on B6?
Thanks for your thoughts. Glad to see we are doing the same things.
Unit 6 does take a long time. You can omit pieces of furniture and replace with other pieces. Just make note of it. All in all we are suppose to use what's in the room but sometimes that doesn't work. If you were doing a clients home you'd probably borrow a piece or two from another room. To me that is realistic for unit b too. For me, one room out of the five I did I just couldn't get it to work lol. I put in a great effort for said room so we will see.