Unit C1

Get help with your assignments and share your favorite organizing techniques.
mharichu

Unit C1

Unread postby mharichu » September 12th, 2016, 9:10 pm

Hello,

I am now starting The Unic C1: and I have no idea how to start this assignment.
Can anyone help me? please and thank you.
God Bless
DJMorse60

Re: Unit C1

Unread postby DJMorse60 » September 29th, 2016, 6:17 pm

I too am having problems starting C1, I'm not sure what they want??
Kelhar

Unread postby Kelhar » October 5th, 2016, 4:19 pm

I too am struggling. have actually put the assignment off for over 1 month now because I feel stuck. I am finding it hard to explain in words what I would do in the certain scenarios. I am hoping to open my books today and will hopfully make some progress and get Unit C overwith.
Kelhar

Unread postby Kelhar » October 5th, 2016, 4:19 pm

I too am struggling. have actually put the assignment off for over 1 month now because I feel stuck. I am finding it hard to explain in words what I would do in the certain scenarios. I am hoping to open my books today and will hopfully make some progress and get Unit C overwith.
ljsims

Unread postby ljsims » March 24th, 2017, 11:57 am

I have had trouble with this Unit C. The questions asked are not clear. This is my second time submitting the unit and I still dont understand what they want? very fustrated.....
:?
Queeniecr

Unread postby Queeniecr » March 27th, 2017, 11:02 am

Try contacting the school either by chat or email. You can prob call them too, that may be more helpful. I'm also doing the organizing course, but I haven't made it to unit C, so if anyone gets "un-stuck" please, post some tips lol ;p
Best wishes,
Carlie
taqorganized

Unread postby taqorganized » May 11th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Has anyone made it past C1 yet? I, too am having trouble getting started. The diagram given doesn't really let me know what is already in the kitchen as far as cabinets and such. There is no food, other than staples, mentioned in the inventory. Am I to include those items? Not sure how much I am to do because I am not sure what I am starting with. Also, is it intentional that there is no table?
Lorna

Unread postby Lorna » May 16th, 2017, 2:15 pm

I did ask the school about upper cabinets in the kitchen and they indicated there were upper cabinets.
I am going to compile my list of questions, because I know there will be many, and submit before I attempt to get my head around any of the assignments in Unit C.

Return to “Professional Organizing”