marketing my business

Get help with your assignments and share your favorite organizing techniques.
whelan

marketing my business

Unread postby whelan » April 6th, 2019, 6:40 pm

I finished the professional organizing course in February and am now ready to launch my business. Does anyone have any feedback on how they are marketing in order to get clients. I have created a website, got business cards, put my business on the professional organizers of canada finder, created a facebook and instagram page but need more ideas as still haven't gotten any bites. Thanks Tania
TLManning

Re: marketing my business

Unread postby TLManning » April 15th, 2019, 11:11 pm

Hello!!

Have you thought about making flyers?
Lotus

Re: marketing my business

Unread postby Lotus » May 29th, 2019, 1:06 pm

Hello there,
I know your post is over a month old now but I thought I would send you little suggestions anyway, in case you come back checking for answers :)
I think you might have to be more proactive in your search for clients. I say, if they don't come to you, go to them ;)

I don't know where you live, but there must be boutiques that sell organizing supplies where you could make some kind of arragnement with the manager/owner. Maybe they could give out a voucher or coupons for your services when a client buys certain products or maybe you could spend a saturday morning in the store to "showcase" your expertise to their clients. I am also big on making agreements with other professionals who offer similar or complementary services to mine. For example, I am working on a deal with a nutritionist who offers personnalised menus and meal prep ideas to busy families. She will be promoting my "kitchen organizing" services to her clients (because it's easier to cook and eat better when your kitchen is all organzied ;) ) and I will be promoting hers to my clients who are looking for daily time saving solutions. There are many more arrangments and agreements like these that can be made. Think outside the box. The goals is to get the ball rolling... once you get a couple of clients, word of mouth will do its magic and clients will bite :)
Good luck !

Return to “Professional Organizing”