Anyone Have Any Tips on Choosing Business Names???

Get help with your assignments and share your favorite organizing techniques.
kkavenelle

Anyone Have Any Tips on Choosing Business Names???

Unread post by kkavenelle »

Hey y'all:)

My name is Krysten and I'm from Florida. I'm in Unit A right now and I have been thinking about my business name for a hot minute and can't really come up with anything that sticks.

For those of you that have, can you share any tips or resources for coming up with a business name in this particular industry? If it's covered later on in the course sorry in advance.

Thanks!
Eva75

Re: Anyone Have Any Tips on Choosing Business Names???

Unread post by Eva75 »

Hi,

I looked at many websites, the names people are using. You can also consider in which direction you want to go, which niche you want to cover. But it should not be too specific, in case in the future you want to expand your field and offer more or different services...

Eva
Lilwolf1975

Unread post by Lilwolf1975 »

I struggled at first also. Everything I came up with either was taken or just too much. I ended up with Not 2 Perfect Organizing. After really thinking about it, I did not want to scare away people who were concerned or embarrassed by their space. I wanted everyone to feel open and comfortable with reaching out. My slogan is "You don't have to be perfect to be organized!" I'm by no means perfect and things get away from me the same as they do everyone. I just have a knack for jumping in a creating systems to help correct it. I'm hoping it translates well to the public. I also am taking the Aging in Place course too. I really would like to focus helping people stay in their homes longer.
kkavenelle

Unread post by kkavenelle »

Lilwolf1975 wrote: April 4th, 2021, 3:09 pm I struggled at first also. Everything I came up with either was taken or just too much. I ended up with Not 2 Perfect Organizing. After really thinking about it, I did not want to scare away people who were concerned or embarrassed by their space. I wanted everyone to feel open and comfortable with reaching out. My slogan is "You don't have to be perfect to be organized!" I'm by no means perfect and things get away from me the same as they do everyone. I just have a knack for jumping in a creating systems to help correct it. I'm hoping it translates well to the public. I also am taking the Aging in Place course too. I really would like to focus helping people stay in their homes longer.
I loved this! good luck to you!