FURNITURE LAYOUT

Get help with your assignments and share your favorite organizing techniques.
amyinwyo
Designer

FURNITURE LAYOUT

Unread postby amyinwyo » July 14th, 2013, 11:44 am

Good morning. I am trying to complete Unit B but am finding nothing on my instructional DVD. Did anyone else run into a blank DVD? Any pointers other than requesting a new disc from the school? I am not finding it on school site. Thanks.
Amy
Brisa
Designer

Re: FURNITURE LAYOUT

Unread postby Brisa » July 20th, 2013, 11:02 pm

I think that happened to me when I tried to locate the files as well, until I downloaded itunes and found them by accident. It's like they magically appeared. Now that I have an apple computer I see the files immediately. Strange... I could swear I ran into the exact same problem a few months ago.
Brisa
Designer

Unread postby Brisa » July 20th, 2013, 11:06 pm

In any case, I'll ask a friend how I can possibly email them to you.
amybluestone

Unread postby amybluestone » April 24th, 2014, 10:57 am

Is anyone else having difficulty with Identifying Good and Bad furniture layouts? I am stuck on layout 5 of 5.
carolbuz

Unread postby carolbuz » June 6th, 2014, 9:32 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm working on Unit B and was just wondering if anyone knew how detailed we have to be with our explanation of good and bad layouts. I'm referring to vocabulary usage such as balance of the room, axis, scale etc. Would love any samples or what key points to definitely address if anyone knows.

Thanks,
Carol
carolbuz

Unread postby carolbuz » June 30th, 2014, 9:10 pm

Hello,
For unit B..if a TV does not have a table under it is it safe to assume that it is on the floor?

Thanks,

Carol
LHairston

Unread postby LHairston » August 14th, 2014, 5:21 pm

Working on assignment B4, examples of good and bad scale. Has anyone done this assignment and can give me some help on how to describe photos I've found on websites? I've read the definition of scale several times, and it's straight-forward, so I don't really understand why we need to describe good and bad scale.

Return to “Professional Organizing”