Feng Shui Bedroom Design Question

Talk to fellow feng shui designers about your assignments and other projects that you're working on.
JoanneG

Feng Shui Bedroom Design Question

Unread post by JoanneG »

Hi Fellow Feng Shui Students,

I just started my course and I read about Feng Shui principles for bedroom layout on website blog, and was hoping you could help me with a concern I have regarding windows in my bedroom, which is in the North/East part of home (on Bagua Map it's at the back right of home - I have a South-facing home). I have three small windows over the bed, about six-seven feet off the ground (on the right hand side of the Bagua map (E side of room). Then a large window beside the bed, and a patio door leading outside.

I read warnings about having windows over the bed and was wondering if they are small and high enough, would this still impact our energy? Also can you could have too many windows in a bedroom?

Thank you for any tips you can offer about this. II appreciate your sharing.
Kindly, Joanne
Janee

Re: Feng Shui Bedroom Design Question

Unread post by Janee »

I don't know if you ever found out any information on this but my mom's bedroom has the same small high windows. I guess it's how they built the houses back then. All the bedrooms are like that. Since Mpm only uses the room for sleeping anyway, we put up full length drapes which we rarely open them. I don't know if that's the right thing to do but that's what we did.
I would be curious to know if you ever got a response. Guess you could call the school and see if someone in the student center could answer your question.