New To Feng Shui

Talk to fellow feng shui designers about your assignments and other projects that you're working on.
NatashaMarie2016

New To Feng Shui

Unread postby NatashaMarie2016 » March 14th, 2016, 11:10 am

Hello everyone, I am from Ohio, U.S. I just graduated Interior Design elsewhere and then I discovered QC. I'm so excited to be here to further my skill set. I have always wanted to learn Feng Shui and can't wait to get started. How is everyone liking it so far and do you have any tips or tricks that will help along the way. Blessings to all.
tiffanylynch
Designer

Re: New To Feng Shui

Unread postby tiffanylynch » September 29th, 2016, 7:54 pm

I love Feng Shui! I hope you enjoy the course, as much as I did!
Tiffany
Dorinlife

Re: New To Feng Shui

Unread postby Dorinlife » April 18th, 2017, 3:05 pm

I just started the Feng Shui course. However, I have worked with many clients in the past years, rearranging the energy in their homes, offices, cars. But I still enjoy learning new ways to help my clients, so I decided to take this course. I am a "Medium" and have been giving personal readings for years. I also have a Real Estate license. I decided to combine both careers to better help people understand energy flow in their homes and how good energy flow can improve ones prosperity, health, relationships, and so on. Every client I have worked with had a sudden increase in money, better relationship, health, it's amazing how real it is to keep good energy flow! Many people don't understand it yet! So I am looking forward to graduating this course and doing heavy advertising. I am from New Jersey.

Return to “Feng Shui Design”