Show off Your Stuff!

Talk to fellow feng shui designers about your assignments and other projects that you're working on.
Joanne Behne

Show off Your Stuff!

Unread postby Joanne Behne » March 11th, 2011, 11:19 am

Do you have interesting house and home designs that you’d like to share with your fellow QC Designers and the School?

Have you recently redecorated a room and are proud of your work?

Why not take this opportunity to Show off Your Stuff on the new QC Design School sharing tab!

Upload your photos below, share comments on other designer’s photos, and read what others have to say about your work.

Happy Sharing!
HeatherMF24
Designer

Re: Show off Your Stuff!

Unread postby HeatherMF24 » March 18th, 2013, 11:46 am

So over the weekend my mother and I decided to work on our new town home. Over my studies I have decided to try using the Bagua Map on my own place to get some hands on practice. After confirming with my teacher of the positioning of the map, we found out that our downstairs bathroom is in the Wealth and Prosperity Gua. So we went to home depot and decided to paint the room from the typical off white to a beautiful Behr purple called Victorian. It's still a work in progress, but were almost done :) Just have to finish up the borders and place the decor around the room. We even got gold metallic paint and a Martha Stewart stencil collection, which came out cute :) and I also painted the white outlet covers the same metallic gold color. I'll post another photo when fully completed.
Attachments
IMG_7233.JPG
Bathroom - in progress
IMG_7233.JPG (66.97 KiB) Viewed 5318 times
IMG_7225.JPG
Bathroom before picture
IMG_7225.JPG (48.14 KiB) Viewed 5318 times
MoonGoddessCC
Designer

Unread postby MoonGoddessCC » March 21st, 2013, 9:20 pm

What a great color! I can't wait to see the finished room.
HeatherMF24
Designer

Unread postby HeatherMF24 » March 28th, 2013, 11:44 am

Thank you MoonGoddessCC! I am a huge fan of purple, it's so enchanting - I'll be posting the finished project pictures soon! btw, I like your username :)
NatashaMarie2016

Unread postby NatashaMarie2016 » March 14th, 2016, 10:57 am

I absolutely love that color!

Return to “Feng Shui Design”