New Student

Hear the latest from QC including job opportunities, course updates, continuing education opportunities, and more.
Cheri0509

New Student

Unread post by Cheri0509 »

Hi!!! My name is Cheri McQueen I'm currently a flight attendant with United Airlines. I started flying late in life and it is my second career. I was in Neurophysiology for 17 years prior to being a flight attendant. I'm so very excited to start this journey as a decorator/stager. I have had a passion for decorating for many years, I just never pursued a education or a career in the field. I believe that it really makes sense right now seeing that I have so much downtime due to the Corona Virus. I also have a nice advantage as my sister is a Broker with a good size team at Keller Williams Reality Walnut Creek California.

I look forward to learning all the in's and out's of this fabulous new field. I also really look forward to working with all of you my new classmates!!!!!!

Have an amazing day!!!!!!
DianaP

Re: New Student

Unread post by DianaP »

Welcome Cheri,
This is my second career as well. I am currently a Montessori teacher but I am burning out. I am making the change after being in education for over 20 years. I wish I had the advantage that you have to a connection in the Real Estate business - but Im hoping to find an assistant position.

Enjoy the course.
AFelix

Re: New Student

Unread post by AFelix »

Hi all, I am also a new student from Ontario, Canada! This is also a second career route for myself and am looking forward to learning and enhancing a new skillset. Good luck to you all and can't wait to begin bouncing ideas off one another!

Hope everyone is staying healthy and happy!