goal for my career

Hear the latest from QC including job opportunities, course updates, continuing education opportunities, and more.
JJ

goal for my career

Unread postby JJ » March 29th, 2014, 12:07 pm

I have signed up for ALL of the courses in interior design,.. working hard to launch my business and have my sights set on becoming a licensed real estate agent.

I intend on flipping homes as well as working with contractors & private homeowners in all of my interior design training.

Is there anyone out there going for this plan too?

Would love to hear from you.
hdottin

Re: goal for my career

Unread postby hdottin » April 19th, 2014, 12:23 am

Hello JJ:

I have similar plans. I'm a licensed agent but not actively selling real estate. I plan on workingnwith contractors, private homeowners and active agents.
JJ

Unread postby JJ » April 19th, 2014, 2:22 am

Hi,
It's nice to know that there are others out there that share the same passion as I. I've been servicing contractors and homeowners since 2000. To complete the "circle of services" for my clientele base offers a feeling of fulfillment. Since the home sales market is picking up, flipping homes would be a fun hobby.

I am in Utah... where are you?
hdottin

Unread postby hdottin » April 20th, 2014, 5:05 pm

JJ:

Sounds like you are off to a great start. I'm just getting started. I've been deliberating on this for more than a year. I just started to read the materials and I wish I had started sooner.. I am located in Florida. I would love to hear your story one day on how you got started and your challenges & successes along the way.
JJ

Unread postby JJ » April 20th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Hi hdotton,
Thank you for the compliment... yes,.. it seems that my "to do" tasks have grown considerably. With my focus on finishing all of my studies with QC Design school, marketing to all of my contacts I'd created, and networking with other businesses, I'm streatched!

I love what I'm doing and would not change anything in the world.

My son lives in the Tampa area and I'm going to be visiting with him sometime in late September. It would be fun to meet and talk about our experiences.

Thank you for your interest,.. and good luck to you and your endevors. ENJOY!! :D

Return to “QC Design School General Discussion”