Hear the latest from QC including job opportunities, course updates, continuing education opportunities, and more.
Jendz0709
Designer

Unread postby Jendz0709 » May 30th, 2012, 6:58 pm

Hello everyone my name is Jennifer I'm 25 yrs old I live in NJ, I'm new, just register today , waiting on my materials to arrive, I'm pretty nervous and excited about this course, anyone out there doing professional organizing? Well so long Gd luck to everyone :D
jlrpo
Designer

Re: Newbie

Unread postby jlrpo » August 27th, 2012, 6:24 pm

Hi Jennifer! My name is Jenny and I just started the Professional Organzing course. Not many people on the forum for this course...............how is it going for you? I have just started my assignments for unit A. I am in Oakville, Ontario, Canada - just outside of Toronto...........not too far from NJ actually!
naneninonu2
Designer

Unread postby naneninonu2 » January 13th, 2013, 10:56 pm

Hi Jennifer and Jenny,

I'm just registered for the PO course and was wondering how you are finding the course.
jlrpo
Designer

Unread postby jlrpo » March 5th, 2013, 5:05 pm

Hi, I have been very slow at it but finally submitted my first set of assignments today! It's very interesting so far.
ElleLanelle
Designer

Unread postby ElleLanelle » April 16th, 2013, 8:54 pm

Hello. My name is Danielle. I'm 21 years old and I also live in NJ. It's great to meet everyone. I just enrolled in the Professional Organization course so I haven't received my materials yet. I'm also excited to begin. Does anyone have any tips?

Return to “QC Design School General Discussion”